Monday 29 September 2008

Superhero Movie


With the launch of the DVD, I figured I ought to review this great spoof movie!


I enjoyed this movie a lot more than the recent "Disaster Movie" and it's a sure recommend for anyone looking fora good laugh.


The movie is basically a spoof of the Superhero genre as a whole and in particular of Spiderman! extremely funny for a fan of superhero movies!


I was laughing throughout the movie, even on my second viewing! And I rarely find silly jokes funny, but this movie is a pure gem!


I guess I'm giving it a few too many good points, but my only basis of comparison is with Disaster Movie, which really does not kick up much of a fight.


In reality, I can't say much about the movie, but it will certainly attract those that are fans of the superhero genre and also people that are just generally out for a good laugh!


So I'll certainly recommend this movie, but please don't expect anything too intellectual!


Movie Rating: 8.75/10


No comments:

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising