Saturday 13 September 2008

The Strangers




I think I would be right to say that this is the main reason anyone would set out to watch this movie: To see they favorite acting talents! I went expressly to see Liv Tyler I must admit... and I was not dissapointed, there was enough of Liv to satisfy me at any rate!


A young couple go to live in a nice country house... but like in a lot of horror movies... there was something slightly wrong with the house, Strangers were always knocking on the door, and seemed quite intent on getting in, so the young couple are forced eventually to barricade the house and try to fortify against the mysterious Strangers.


The movie gets pretty tense in parts and should deliver the goods to anyone looking for a nice fright.


Story line isn't anything new, but nevertheless makes a good horror movie. So basically enjoy the movie, enjoy a nice cast, but don't expect anything too experimental!




Movie Rating: 8.25/10

No comments:

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising