Friday 26 September 2008

Righteous Kill


When is a kill righteous? When is it not?


The main selling point of this movie is to have Robert DeNero and Al Pacino together in one film: Pacino vs. De Nero. I personally like Al Pacino better, but that doesn't have any bearing on the movie whatsoever. Both actors act very well in the movie, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed!


The story line is extremely good and almost deserves all 5 stars, there is a series of murder cases to unravel, and that is a geat classic story line, DeNero's character is a very likely suspect, how is he going to cover up what he has done?


I liked the movie, and there was just enough action for me, great actors, great cast all round, and I'm sure it can make it's way into being a few people's favorite movie...


But for me, I found it just slightly confusing at times as to what the whole point of the movie was, so not a popcorn movie at any rate, but if you are in the right mood, I'm certainly going to recommend as a fun watch!


In all a great watch!


Movie rating: 8/10


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael you went to a good movie and gave it an 8 out of 10, this must be 10 times better than smell boi!!

Mbuckingham said...

"Smell Boi" Is a movie that I have never heard of :D

In my rating system 8+ is a good rating, 9+ is a definite classic!

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising