Wednesday 8 October 2008

Empire Top 500: 5


JAWS


5th best movie ever? No I wouldn't say so! It's a good movie but it's only claim to fame is that it came out at the right time and targetted the right people, looking at it from a modern view point, the movie it the same kind of thing that Hollywood brings out every few weeks... But looking at it the day it came out with all the hype, I'm sure it was an experience to remember!


When talking about movies the first experience is always the most important, so I perhaps did not get the best experience with the movie by watching the DVD first. A word of advice to everyone reading this post, always try to get the best screening you can, the experience is more likely to stick with you and you will enjoy it best!


So what I'm trying to say here is that Jaws has stuck in peoples minds because of an excellent first experience, and it's the ultimate movie for the large popultion in their 50s.


I hope I'm making sense here. But after a short degrading of this movie, I want to say that I really did enjoy the watch, and that it's a very enjoyable movie...


Just for your information it is more of a drama than a horror movie (as I had originally thought).


I'd love to hear what you think,


Please comment below!

No comments:

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising