Monday 6 October 2008

Brideshead Revisited


Ummm, what's this movie about? I guess that was my problem throughout...


Emma Thompson is this weird Catholic lady and an athiest goes to stay in their house, and I believe the most of the film is arguing about whether religion is good or not... but seems really petty, and so little to argue about, and certainly does not entertain!


Perhaps someone that has the time to work out exactly what they are going on about might tell me it's really good, but as far as I'm concerned and as far as a lot of critics are concerned... this is a bad movie!


I'm not usually a fan of book adaptation of classics, and not usually a fan of BBC, but this kind of surpassed it.


Dragged on so too...


O well, I guess there's all the good movies to make up for it!


Movie Rating: 5/10 (for the effort)


for further reading please consult the IMDb reviews page, you can get some possitive reviews there too!

No comments:

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising