Friday 7 November 2008

Igor


Dreamworks' new animation is perhaps mailnly for kids, but I'm sure it will also be enjoyable for accompanying parents.



Quite an experimental movie being an animation spoofing the horror genre.


Igor really wants to be an evil scientist, when he decides he wants to create an evil monster. What he creates may be quite a bit different than he had originally expected.


As a fan of the horror genre, I found it quite amuzing being a spoof on Frankenstein. And I quite enjoyed it! I wouldn't recommend to everyone however, but if you happen you watch it, I'm sure you will enjoy it!


Graphics are good, and the movie is quite emotional at times. But don't forget that it's aimed at kids!


Movie Rating

1 comment:

Treasures By Brenda said...

Igor received quite mixed reviews. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. You can read all about it and leave your opinion at The Igor Movie Comes To Life Just In Time For Your Family's Halloween Fun.

Brenda

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising