Wednesday 4 March 2009

Notes on: Run Fatboy Run

This is a new idea, so your comments will be much appreciated.



The general idea is that I take notes as I'm watching the movie, just random things that enter my head... Bit weird, but I saw it in the Empire magazine, and thought it was quite a good idea... praps a bit scattered to start with but I hope that it will gradually take shape in future reviews!





  • Has to be good, has a clip from Lord of The Rings in it!



  • Ha ha I love those Hobbit ears, I think I should walk 'round with some of those... Do you think it'll suit me?



  • Lol he's just like me at the gym :D I don't feel too bad now! (beginners for you)



  • Ahh the Fratellies get a bit in the soundtrack! I think they're great!



  • The Little boy's quite a good actor, I find him quite amusing and funny...



  • There's actually some great songs in the soundtrack... pretty nicely done



  • and perfect, to round it all up, there's a nice emotional ending!



Final Rating: 3 Stars

No comments:

Targetted Ads

Free Advertising